Check out this awesome shot of our giant Pacific octopus from National Geographic!
Did you know? A mature female octopus can have up to 280 suckers on each arm! Each sucker contains thousands of chemical receptors, with sensitivities to both touch and taste.
Im still looking for people to review bath shit.
You get a pretty decent discount and a bunch of free stuff in exchange for your thoughts.
and for those of you who just want to buy stuff. i have something new. A surprise box, the idea for which was given to me by the-doctor-in-neverland
If you want to do the review thing just shoot me a meesage. otherwise
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
The opening scene with the street merchant was completely unscripted. Robin Williams was brought into the sound stage and was asked to stand behind a table that had several objects on it and a bed sheet covering them all. The animators asked him to lift the sheet, and without looking take an object from the table and describe it in character. Much of the material in that recording session was not appropriate for a Disney film.
"Combination hookah and coffee maker, also makes julienne fries! It will not break! It will not- …. it broke."
that line used to just kill me as a kid and now it’s better because it was unscripted and he probably broke the prop